Arbroath – Grand Sofa
- Different colours available
- Different materials available
- Different sizes available
Since 1968, Tetrad has been renowned for British quality and skilled craftsmanship. Operating from their factory in Preston Lancashire, Tetrad was started by the Cooper family and is now grown to be part of the Belfield group. The same quality is guaranteed with the most beautiful leathers and fabrics available to create the unique look that Tetrad are known for, and combined with comfort that can be either feather or fibre, you can design the sofa that's just right for your room.
Where can I view other colour options? Colour options for this model are currently not displayed on our website. To see the available choices, please visit our store. Of course, we're always delighted to help, so do get in-touch with any enquiries
The Arbroath is a modern interpretation of a classic scroll arm sofa.With a traditional design and a softly shaped back finished with classic deep-buttoned detailing.
Why you’ll love it:
- Sprung seat gives ultimate comfort and the sprung fixed button back provides support.
- Available in full fabric all over or leather and fabric mix option.
- Hand finished with stud detailing down the arms, stood in bronze, nickel or chocolate options.
- Leather piping and buttons are real feature
What you’ll need to know:
- Hardwood frame
- Available in different sizes and configurations
- Includes two medium scatter cushions (50x50cm)
- Beautiful Harris Tweed wool fabrics available